The average conservatory steel base can be installed within a day and requires only a little DIY experience. Even the modular walls are bricked and mortared before delivery. It's little wonder many of our customers are opting for steel base conservatories, for a fast fit with minimal fuss.
Five Simple Steps to a Steel Conservatory Base
- Choose the position of your conservatory.
- Install the 18" (450mm) concrete pads to support the legs.
- Lay down the steel base and level using the adjustable legs then fix to the house.
- Attach brick skirt and modular wall to steel base and finish by fixing the bridging tiles in place.
- You’re now ready to erect the conservatory.
Call 0800 389 7261 or email us for your steel conservatory base quotation.